BIKE PALO ALTO’S FREQUENT RIDER CARD
Back again this year, the Frequent Rider Card will reward you for taking the next step beyond this event by riding your bike (instead of driving) to local stores, services and entertainment destinations after the event. This year when you turn in a competed card, the first 100 people will get an “I Bike Palo Alto” t-shirt. Everyone will be entered in a grand prize drawing for a Taste of Palo Alto!
How It Works:
- During the event, get your Frequent Rider Card (FRC) signed at each treat stop to get your treat.
- After Bike Palo Alto, bring your card along each time a you ride to a business or serive and make a purchase, get the sales clerk to enter the date, store and location on a space on the card . One location per day at any business or service you like.
- After the 8th ride and purchase, turn in your FRC by taking a picture of (or scanning) the completed inside of your card and sending it to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, phone number and your t-shirt size (unisex S, M, L, XL or Woman’s XS, S, M, L, XL) in your message.
- Cards will be given to all participants over the age of 14 while supply lasts, only one card per person. Cards expire on Nov 18, 2017.
- Every redeemed FRC card will be entered in the grand prize drawing and the first 100 riders will get an I Bike Palo Alto t-shirt.
- Grand prize drawing: All completed cards turned in by noon electronically on Nov. 18, 2017 will be entered in a grand prize drawing; see below for details.
- After turning in your card, you will receive confirmation and details to the prize drawing party on Nov. 18 from 2 to 4 PM. Need not be present to win.
- For extra fun and bragging rights, post a selfie of you at an interesting store or business on our Face Book page FB Bike Palo Alto #bikepaloalto
Now that you know the fun ways to get around Palo Alto, we hope you will be inspired to complete the FRC and join us at the prize drawing party on Nov. 18th.
A Taste of Palo Alto!
This year we are featuring ten prizes: Five bike repair gift certiticates from our sponsor Velofix Silicon Valley plus five fun bike friendly foods to get a “Taste of Palo Alto”. Here is how it will work: from all the cards turned in, ten cards will be drawn at random. The first card drawn will get first pick of the ten prizes listed below. The second card drawn will get to pick from the remaining prizes until all the prizes are awarded. Winners not present will be called for their pick of prizes after those present have chosen their prizes.
Five $49 repair prizes gifts from Velofix Silicon Valley, a mobile bike repair service that will come to you to fix your bike.
Five “Taste of Palo Alto” gift certificates:
- $10 at Printers Cafe. This should get your day started of on the right foot er, pedal!
- Deli sandwich from the Driftwood Deli that makes some of the best deli sandwiches in town!
- A burrito from Como Esta Taqueria. This should keep you fueled up!
- Two slices of pizza from Pizza My Heart. One for you and one for a friend!
- A double scoop from Rick’s Ice Cream on us!
We hope you will be one of the lucky winners! So get out there on your bike and get your card turned in.
Note: t-shirts available for the first 100 riders.